Learn Tableau 2020 for data science step by step. Real-life data analytics exercises & quizzes included. Learn by doing!
What you’ll learn
- Install Tableau Desktop 2020
- Connect Tableau to various Datasets: Excel and CSV files
- Create Barcharts
- Create Area Charts
- Create Maps
- Create Scatterplots
- Create Piecharts
- Create Treemaps
- Create Interactive Dashboards
- Create Storylines
- Understand Types of Joins and how they work
- Work with Data Blending in Tableau
- Create Table Calculations
- Work with Parameters
- Create Dual Axis Charts
- Create Calculated Fields
- Create Calculated Fields in a Blend
- Export Results from Tableau into Powerpoint, Word, and other software
- Work with Timeseries Data (two methods)
- Creating Data Extracts in Tableau
- Understand Aggregation, Granularity, and Level of Detail
- Adding Filters and Quick Filters
- Create Data Hierarchies
- Adding Actions to Dashboards (filters & highlighting)
- Assigning Geographical Roles to Data Elements
- Advanced Data Preparation (including latest updates in Tableau)
- Basic knowledge of computers
Learn data visualization through Tableau 2020 and create opportunities for you or key decision-makers to discover data patterns such as customer purchase behavior, sales trends, or production bottlenecks.
You’ll learn all of the features in Tableau that allow you to explore, experiment with, fix, prepare, and present data easily, quickly, and beautifully.
Use Tableau to Analyze and Visualize Data So You Can Respond Accordingly
- Connect Tableau to a Variety of Datasets – Tableau 2020
- Analyze, Blend, Join, and Calculate Data
- Visualize Data in the Form of Various Charts, Plots, and Maps
Convert Raw Data Into Compelling Data Visualizations Using Tableau 2020
Because every module of this course is independent, you can start in whatever section you wish, and you can do as much or as little as you like.
Each section provides a new data set and exercises that will challenge you so you can learn by immediately applying what you’re learning.
Content is updated as new versions of