Practice Web Applications Hacking & Penetration Testing against a number of real world web applications/websites.
What Will I Learn?
- Set Up a Lab Environment To Practice Hacking and Penetration Testing.
- Understand How Websites / web applications Work.
- Detect What Technologies / Scripts A Website Is Using.
- Intercepting HTTP Requests Using A Personal Proxy.
- Collect Sensitive Information About The Target.
- Web Applications Hacking / Websites Hacking.
- TOP 10 Web Applications / Websites Vulnerabilities and Website Related Hacking Techniques.
- Discover and Exploit Cross Site Scripting (XSS) Vulnerabilities.
- Detect and Exploit Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF) Vulnerabilities.
- Discover and Exploit Command Execution Vulnerabilities.
- Uncover and Exploit SQL Injection Vulnerabilities.
- Uncover and Exploit Script Source Code Disclosure Vulnerabilities.
- Using Burp Suite Proxy.
- How To Use Vega (Web App / website Vulnerability Scanner) to Scan Websites.
- How To Use Arachni (Web Vulnerability Scanner) to Scan Websites.
- Answers to all of your questions about ethical hacking and penetration testing!
- Get A Job As A Penetration Tester / Ethical Hacker & Make Money Online As A Freelancer.
- The Ability To Hack And Pen Test Any Website / web application.
- Learn About The different fields of Web Applications Hacking.
- Basic Information Technology Skills.
- A Desire To Learn.
- Basic Knowledge Of Web Applications (not mandatory).
Welcome to the web applications hacking and penetration testing (practical) course!
MORE THAN 3500 STUDENTS IN LESS THAN 1 WEEK
“Being a hacker is lots of fun, but it’s a kind of fun that takes lots of effort. The effort takes motivation.”
- Web applications hacking course is not like other courses. I will not teach you the boring hacking stuff that you can get from Google.
- All the videos in this course are simple, short and practical.
- You will practice web applications Hacking / Penetration Testing against a number of real-world web applications.
- You will learn how to discover Web Applications vulnerabilities through Penetration Testing.
- You will learn how to hack the web security.
I will start by teaching you the basics of any vulnerability and then exploiting it with pure technical skills. The web applications hacking and penetration testing course is designed to cover all the latest vulnerabilities of Web Applications like Web Applications Attacks, CSRF attacks, Injection attacks and many more.
*This Course Is For Educational Purposes Only*
——Don’t be evil——
Buy web applications hacking and penetration testing course right now, because:
- More lessons will be added.
- I will explain other web application attacks from owasp.
- I will teach you many other hacking tools.
- I will answer all your questions.
- I will make my utmost effort to help you.
Who is the target audience?
- Penetration testers
- Web developers
- IT admins and staff
- Anyone who wants to learn websites / web applications hacking
Created by Eslam Medhat
Last updated 2/2018
Size: 313.30 MB